Our dewatering pump line boasts cutting-edge technologies that provide maximum operational performance even in difficult environments. Our submersible dewatering pumps are appropriate for a wide range of applications, including construction, mining, flood management, municipal, and general infrastructure. All of our dewatering pumps’ key features are explained here. MB Exports is your trusted Dewatering Pump Manufacturers in India
- All of our pumps’ power cables are completely waterproof and oil-resistant. It’s double-sheathed and PVC insulated. It has a flexible copper cable that is 15 meters long.
- To avoid water leakage from the cable entry side, we employed a 1-meter-long SS steel grip and cable gland.
- Our motor has Class H insulation, which protects it from temperatures as high as 180 degrees Celsius. In the event of excessively high temperatures, the bimetallic thermal switches will protect the motor.
- The ball bearings used in our Electric submersible pumps are packed with high-temperature greases that also have anti-corrosive properties. This ensures a long life between servicing intervals.
- To extend the life and performance of the dewatering pumps, we employed rubber molded wear plates, diffusers, and nitride. The SS-410 impellers have an HRC of 52-55. All of these factors contribute to the pump’s longer life and better performance in abrasive and muddy environments.
- To ensure optimum corrosion resistance, all of the dewatering pumps’ hardware, strainer, outlet, lifting hooks, and seal housing are made of stainless steel. This also extends the life of the pump.
- We used aluminum alloy instead of cast iron in our pumps. This is the most effective solution for heat dissipation. This enables the pumps to operate for longer durations without being submerged.
- We employed modular sealing solutions to avoid water leaking into the motor when operating in abrasive and muddy conditions. This is accomplished by using twin SS seals in tandem.
- The gap between the nitrile rubber molded wear plate or diffuser and the impeller can be modified on-site to a maximum of 5mm. This helps to limit the consumption of spare parts.
- MB Exports’ lightweight and modular design makes it the best option. The AI Alloy Top bracket, the exterior portable casing of up to 10 HP, and the Pump base set our pump apart.
- In the case of saline water operation, the pumps can be supplied with sacrificial Zinc anodes, which will extend the pump’s life.
We render all our dewatering pumps all over the world including Dewatering Pumps one of the best Dewatering Pump Manufacturers & Suppliers in India.
Read more about Unveiling the Depths: Exploring Major Dewatering Techniques.